OUR BUILDINGS ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS!
Starting Friday May 1, 2020 all of our lawn & outdoor power equipment showrooms, parts & service counters will be open to our customers. We are happy we can once again open our buildings in Blacklick (Columbus), Moraine (Dayton) & Middletown to all customers. In keeping with the guidelines issued by the State we will continue to follow social distancing practices. The following measures have been put in place:
- Our employees will be wearing face coverings; we request and appreciate customers doing the same.
- All customers need to stay 6 ft. apart when inside the store.
- We have installed plexiglass shields at all counters to provide some separation between customers and employees.
- All frequently touched surfaces will be sanitized regularly.
- If a customer is not feeling well, please wait to visit us when you're feeling better.
- Curbside pickup will still be offered for customers that do not want to enter the building.
- Shipping of parts and pickup/delivery of new equipment or serviced equipment is also available.
BPS Power Systems and Power & Construction Equipment locations are operating as usual while following best practices to keep ourselves and others safe. These locations will also follow social distancing practices. Our employees will be wearing face coverings; we request and appreciate customers doing the same.
All of our locations are open for business. We are modifying how we conduct business at our Lawn & Outdoor Power Equipment locations in Columbus (Blacklick), Dayton (Moraine), and Middletown. For the safety of our employees and our customers, we are not allowing customers inside the building and all transactions are being completed over the phone or outside the building.
Here's how we can help you:
BPS Lawn & Outdoor Power Equipment locations
- Browse our website to see what we have to offer.
- Call ahead to discuss your equipment needs, purchasing, pickup or delivery.
- We will complete as much of the transaction over the phone as possible.
- We will review operation of the equipment in-person while following social distancing guidelines.
- Call ahead and place your parts order.
- Pay over the phone with a credit card.
- We can ship your parts directly to you or you can pick up curbside.
- Call ahead and let us know the issue or service to be performed.
- If you are dropping off the equipment, call us when you arrive at our store.
- A service writer will meet you at a designated area outside the building to check-in the equipment.
- If we are picking up your equipment, we ask that the equipment be left in an open, accessible area and that social distancing guidelines be followed.
This applies to our locations in:
Blacklick - 6850 Commerce Court Drive
- Blacklick Equipment Sales: 614-729-9102
- Blacklick Parts: 614-729-9084
- Blacklick Service: 614-751-4503
Moraine - 5238 Cobblegate Drive
Middletown - 944 Greentree Road
- Middletown Equipment Sales: 513-261-2810
- Middletown Parts: 513-261-2809
- Middletown Service: 513-261-2811
BPS Power Systems and Power & Construction Equipment locations are operating as usual while following best practices to keep ourselves and others safe.
This applies to our locations in:
Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this difficult time for everyone. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates as they develop. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.