Buckeye Power Sales
Power Systems Academy
Do you enjoy mechanical work?
Are you ready to start a new career?
The Power Systems Academy is what you are looking for!
Buckeye Power Sales is offering:
- 100% paid tuition
- Salary paid while attending class
- Accommodations paid by the company (Hotel, Meals)
- Career as a Generator Field Technician upon graduation
Sign up today to connect with BPS and learn more >
Only 10 Spots Left!
What Is It? How Does It Work?
Our Power Systems Academy was created to help individuals obtain a career as a Generator Technician!
Buckeye Power Sales is taking away the barriers that would typically keep individuals from being able to attend a technical school. We are offering 7 weeks of hands on and classroom training to 10 individuals. You will receive paid tuition for the program, a weekly salary during training and a rewarding career with an innovative growing company after completion. We encourage anyone who is interested to fill out the form for more information!
What YOU need to do:
- You apply and qualify for the program
- You spend 7 weeks training in the Columbus, Ohio area (Monday - Thursday) — Beginning Late Spring 2021
- You receive on-the-job training each Friday at your home location
- You graduate and begin a rewarding career with a growing company!
CLICK HERE TO GET ON THE WAITING LIST!
What you can expect:
- Experienced, knowledgeable trainers
- A combination of classroom, hands-on, and field training
- Homework assignments each night (Tablet provided)
- A professional, but friendly environment with a lot of mentorship
- A job with the opportunity for unlimited future growth
See What Our Graduates Are Saying:
"I signed up because I heard good things about the company. It is the best decision I ever made. My Dad told me if a company is willing to pay for your schooling, you better take it." Trevor, PSA Graduate, Service Tech
"The best part of working at BPS are my coworkers. I am not a number. The company cares about your success, it feels like a big family." Daniel, PSA Graduate, Service Tech
"My advice for the next PSA class is to make sure you listen! Take things day by day. You WILL use all of this knowledge." Dylan, PSA Graduate, Service Tech
"The best part of the class is the hands-on learning and Friday shadowing. I felt prepared for my career to start." Trevor, PSA Graduate, Service Tech
Inquire Before Spots Fill Up!
Class size is limited to 10 Students.
There are a limited number of spaces (10) for the class due to accommodations and COVID compliance, so inquire today!
If the characteristics below describe you, please contact us!
- A desire to work in the field, independently, in new environments every day.
- Ambition to learn a new trade, continue to learn, and have a defined career path.
- Ability to attend classes as scheduled, with no absences.
- Pride in your work, professional demeanor, and excellent customer service skills.
This is a rare opportunity to start a new career, have your education paid at 100%, PLUS be paid while in training! Upon graduation our new technicians receive a company vehicle, tool set, full safety apparel bag, AND more!